Sunday 2 February 2014

Two Thumbs Up For Me

Seems like it was only a month ago when I last posted my reflection. But, here, I am posting again. This post might be my last post in my high school year.

Our graduation day is nearly approaching. This last quarter, we were pressured in all of our subjects ---making our projects, completing of our requirements in order for us to graduate, and fulfilling all the responsibilities that we may leave. But for this entire hectic schedule we have, we are still learning. The lessons that we are taking every single day are all well-processed in our minds. Even though there are still more activities that are inserted in our schedule, we are still have the ability to manage our time wisely. Sometimes, I thought of surrendering, but someone whispered in my ears these words of courage, “Malapit ka na sa tagumpay, ngayon ka pa ba susuko? Sa lahat ng hirap na pinagdaanan mo, ito bang hirap na ito ang magpapabagsak sa iyo? Go! You can do it. Fight! Fight! Fight! ” Those words made me pursue my studies And I think, I did it. I did it well. Two thumbs up for me. Good job

No comments:

Post a Comment