Sunday 2 February 2014

My Dream, My Future

“May the dream of your past be the reality of your future.”
—Anonymous

“In a fully air-conditioned lavender-painted room, there is a desk located in the near center of the room. Near the table, on the sides of the room, there are two long and soft sofas covered with clean, flowered-designed bed sheets. In the table, fresh flowers in the vase give beauty and relief to the tower-like pile of medical records. In the glass window, a girl of about in thirty years of age is standing nearby, innocently looking in far and in deep thought. A medical apparatus slings to its neck, and I know, it is a stethoscope. When she faced towards the door where I invisibly standing, I froze. I was shocked in amazement. A few seconds later, I realized that the woman whom I am staring at is me, myself, fifteen years later. I’m in my own office, in advance.”

Suddenly, reality taps me. I came back to genuineness. It is just a dream, but seems like true.


In the first place, I’m always dreaming to be a medical doctor or nurse, since when I am in the third grade. Maybe this is just a sign reminding me to pursue what my heart and my mind says. This sign also motivates me to have more courage, diligence, perseverance, and strength; to dream more and higher; and to attain those dreams without any hesitations and doubts. These dreams would lead me through success, wealth, fame, victory, and contentment.

“Your dreams come true when you act to turn them into realities.”

No comments:

Post a Comment