Monday 27 January 2014

New year New me..

 “If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.” – Jack Dixon
   
“What is your new year’s resolution?”
People around me keep on asking me this question when New Year comes. Sometimes, I am thinking, ‘what is really my New Year’s resolution?’ But, there’s a time I am asking myself ‘do I really need to have New Year’s resolution?’ Well, I think so. All this past years, I am having my New Year’s resolution; however, I noticed that most were not followed. So, why should I kept on having my resolutions if I will not do it? Ask. Ask. Ask. Think. Think. Think.

I think I don’t need to have my New Year’s resolution; instead, I need a new me, new soul, new me. I am looking forward for myself—but not changing, instead improving. Due to several problems that come across my life these previous years, I gained more courage. Courage that strengthened me to overcome my fear, and dace the circumstances, difficulties, uncertainties and the pains of life. I also achieved perseverance. I am pushing over what I want to get despite any difficulties. I also obtained more strength and diligence on my studies. I have obtained a lot and that change a little part of my life and will surely affect my future.

“The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.” – G.K. Chesterton

No comments:

Post a Comment